Monday 2 June 2008

26 days to go......count down!




Morning bloggers..a little grim out today rain?...maybe!.....and l have to walk to town today about 3.5 miles


Well count down started yesterday 27 days to go need to concentrate to reach my target..june 28th is D Day!!!


TAROT READING FOR TODAY......sounds good to me!!

The World card suggests that my alter ego is The Conqueror, whose superpower lies in graduation to the next level. Today I am free. I have accomplished my mission and feel on top of the world. I will enjoy the experience to its fullest. I have come full circle on my path to success. My job is done, my dream fulfilled, and I have them eating out of my hands. Accept and embrace the journey taken. It has served great purpose in my growing wiser and stronger, and has provided a sense of relief in that now it's complete.

Photos
Was thinking of buying a new camera tried out a friends....jury out on this one at the moment!
Ist of the 5 CLEMATIS l have flowered over the wkend too...1st time its managed a bloom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment