Thursday 5 February 2009

THE DANCING BUILDNG

Light not good at all this morning but had a long walk to the river along and back though the shops left my charged batteries in my handbag so l ran out of power!! gggrrrrrrr

Beautiful doors every where the architecture here is stunning and on every corner
found the Dancing building was just down the road and across from the river








oh well all from Prague leave the apt. at 8 tonight and flight is about 10 something..so my own bed tonight just said goodbye and had last check up with Dr C
HAVE REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE HERE
but now l'm ready for home ...got lots of clothes to try on lol





3 comments:

  1. Great photos - I love the angles used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Karen..love odd angle got a great one from Birmingham bull ring..must look it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous doors. I fell in love with the doors in Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete