Tuesday 29 December 2009

I LOVE BOOKS...DON'T YOU?

ooops l've been on Amazon!....Throws and Wraps was a Christmas pressie from OH
but the other 5 were about half price on Amazon and already been dispatched....soooooo excited l adore new books

Decided not to take a chance with Noo Noo because of the Snow forecast so not going camping now and was so foggy and frosty yesterday we didn't go shopping either

Not that we want a lot just some emulsifying cream and a snowflake cookie cutter l ordered from Lakeland also want a heart one too....may try again today and venture to Shrewsbury

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I've been wanting the "Crochet Adorned" by Linda Permann. I hope you get all the books you want and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have 3 out of the 6 now postie arrived with the 2 l ordered yesterday...wow hoping for another 2 tomorrow
    Crochet Adorned does look a fab book Barbara l've seen some of her work on Google stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Erika Knight one on loan from the library and have to buy it asap. I love her crochet books and I highly recommend her stuff.

    ReplyDelete