Saturday 9 January 2010

I CAN COUNT !! LOL

Did this one several times before l got it right...mind else where l'm afraid...

The owner will consider our offer on the bunglow but not until we have sold..sensible really the way things are in the property market

So crossing everything and asking the angels to find us a buyer quickly...started to tidy up put stuff away make the best of the place ready for viewings!!
It will happen if it's meant too!


Another 3D Exotic
Still not sure what l will do with them yet hehe
But fun to make and uses up all the experiments so l'm happy a use will come to me sooner or later hehehe
Still -10 degrees here heating on all the time so cold and the furballs are loving the snow well
Mr T is playing in it so funny to watch him

MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD WISHES FOR THE MOVE
really really want the bungalow
"Never stop believing in the beauty of your dreams
Because without them we are nothing"

Sareena Choudhury

5 comments:

  1. I still think you should do edible versions! They do look good enough to eat.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Misty is on the mend still a bit lopsided, but a lot perkier, seriously I am not in any hurry, so be safe before you post the parcel.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous on both counts. I've mentioned your blogs to a couple of friends and they are equally impressed. hee, hee! Thanks for your help in answering my questions. I've got a couple of projects I need to get finished, then I will try my hand at the exotics. I'm not too good at doing what I guess is called freeform, but we'll see what I can come up with. Nothing as wonderful as yours I'm sure, but it'll be fun.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, although I never saw the mistake in the first one. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Yes, actually the machine does work but would need a little tuning up to be used continuously.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete