Sunday 3 January 2010

OOOH IT'S A GREY DAY AND I FEEL SOOOOO HAPPY

Please please please warm up....the sun is gloriously bright this morning but it's still cold crisp and frosty here at the moment and the roads are like ice rinks buuuuuuuuuuut.............

I've just discovered the Colinette mill shop is only the other side of Shrewsbury and about 49miles from me!!....ooooh l just can't wait to take a trip to see this fabulous mill.....l need more pale grey and definitely more Colinette yarns in my life
A day of sorting today..well that's the top of the TO-DO list.....but l'll just have a little play with the only grey yarn l have at the moment 1st...hehehe now how much sorting do you think l will get done today!!!......odds aren't good me thinks!!

Cya later crafters...ooooooh l do feel in a good mood today lol

No comments:

Post a Comment