Sunday 14 March 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

To all Mums out there....miss mine a lot
THANKS JAMES
Received my huge bunch of tulips a favourite flower and a perfect card from my wonderful son James yesterday l'll be framing it for the new house he couldn't have picked a more perfect card xx

He will be travelling back to camp today so we had the day together yesterday and l made him his favourite Shepherds pie for lunch then he went to a Birthday party last night 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE

Real excited my friend KATHRYN is here for the day seem ages since we last got together what with lots of puppies and house hunting etc the day has finally arrived
cya later K xx

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a special day too.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mum's Day.... you all had me really, really nervous that I missed it this year. Not being able to be a mom, it's not something in the fore front of my mind. But, my mom up north, I just can't miss this day for her. So glad I check and the U.S. Mother's Day is not until May. So, I really haven't lost my mind.

    Another Sunnie Day Here,
    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have the most wonderful Mother's Day Suz! I have to wait until May to have mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and THANK YOU for the link for IKUVA what a brill idea!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete