Friday 26 March 2010

POTTERY BARN USA...no shipping to UK though...BUM!

Keep hearing our USA bloggers talking about POTTERY BARN great sadness over came me though
they only ship in the USA......BUM!!
Worth taking a look though lots of fabulous ideas and inspiration like these.....

Fabulous news
My friend of puppy fame...Kathryn will be caravanning about 5 minutes away from me for a whole week at Easter and l will get to meet her OH and one of the puppies too and the other beloved pooches
so excited REALLY looking forward to the Easter hols now

 The Sun is shining brightly here again today
hope it's shining on all my blogger friends this weekend
hugs to you all xx

5 comments:

  1. I guess the Pottery Barn is too you what C.K. is to us over here. You always want what you can't have. I have catalogs for P.B. at home. Let me know if you want me to pop some dream material into the mail to you..... The lights in my new bath at home are from P.B...... jealous yet.....

    Have a great dreamie weekend.

    Up very early at 430am to head out to shell after last nights storm.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can crochet the white pillows! They look like they're made of plain ol' single crochet or on your side of the pond, dc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pottery Barn always reminds me of Friends when Rachel had to secretly pretend she hadn't bought anything from there because Pheobe was anti Pottery Barn. There stuff if lovely though. But I am sure you can find equally inspiring British versions.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's not a Pottery Barn close to where I live in the good 'ole
    USA Suz but that's okay. Oh, I've been wanting to tell you in case you didn't already know, Crochet Soiree now ships internationally. Come check out the site, you'll love it.
    http://www.crochetsoiree.com It doesn't cost a thing to join and you'll see me in the threads.

    ReplyDelete