Thursday 10 June 2010

YARN OVERLOAD YARN OVERLOAD!!...WOW

What a fabulous shop....just the other side of Welshpool don't miss the turning at the Steam Railway it's just round the corner off the A458 at
Colinette Yarns LTD. Banwy workshops, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys, SY210SG. Tel: 01938 810128


REALLY CAN'T TELL YOU HOW FANTASTIC THIS SHOP IS
Almost made a cushion sample
James arrived as we got home yesterday so helped me to wind half a dozen of the yarns...l want a skein holder....asked Phil if he could make me one!
Anyone got one?....what sort is it?.... so many different designs
Hugs All xx


2 comments:

  1. How fun for you! Can't wait to see the projects you come up with using their yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty yarn! I love my yarn swift and ball winder that I got at KnitPicks. But since you're in the UK I would check ebay and search under yarn swift. They have quite a few. I think KnitPicks ships internationally and they had a great price on both items. Mine is on my blog here: http://ivyandlacecottage.blogspot.com/2009/09/its-been-awhile.html

    I hope you find one. Sometimes it's more trouble getting the thing out since I don't have a craft room than it is to just wind it by hand....lol.
    Good Luck finding one.
    Marilyn in NM

    ReplyDelete