Monday 3 October 2011

NEW BLOGGER TEMPLATE....giving it a try out

Been trying too anyway lol
so bear with me, prefer the dynamic magazine or flip one but doesn't seem to be able to give me the one l want right now
May be l tried too many versions out?
We'll see how it goes.....let me know what you think will you Please?
METAL FLOWERS
Phil is going to make me a metal flower or two l hope and may be a screen with the left over old bits from Bertie
not sure if this is a Palm tree or a giant Dandelion? lol
Have a Marvellous Monday everyone
hugs to all xx
AFTERNOON UPDATE: It is quite different and things are in different places but slowly managing to work it all out like the clean look of the new layouts and you can view different versions on the top bar try the FLIPCARD version and you click on the picture and it will bring up the full post....still trying to decide on which l will use but for now l'm using the MAGAZINE option
please let me know what you think of the different choices
hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. I thought about giving the new layout a whirl but when I did it nearly had a heart attack because setting up my blog a few weeks ago from scratch took me ages and this new one looked like lots had disappeared. I quickly got outta the options and went back to my original setup. Looking at your blog now in this new guise I do like it so I might go and have another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen it is quite different...like the layout but finding all the same apps is a bit difficult
    Going to persevere with it for now and see how it goes
    Have fun if you do change
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm honest, I don't like it all all and I've selected classic from the menu bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with CN.. I'm terrible about changes. I like the old one too and the new look was a bit frightening to me. But I'll visit you no matter what you do.

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's pretty cool! I've never seen this template before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the input....not sure myself yet just so long as you can find me and leave a comment or two l'm happy for now l'll try a few others before deciding
    Hugs to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I was so irritated and after understanding how the new template works I was very happy to be able to return to the classic version. Somehow it's more fluent.And as I#m writing to you for first time I would also like to add that I love your blog, read it regularly and am learning a lot from you. Thank you so much! Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claudia thanks for posting and yep always annoying when we have to learn something new l agree but i always say if i'm not learning i might as well be dead lol
    Glad you enjoy the blog..tried to visit but wouldn't let me see your blog or l would have left a comment back
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete