Tuesday 21 February 2012

MY MANTRA FOR TODAY...

As suggested by Simplify 101


The more you dislike doing something, the more often you should do it!

and I will procrastinate and just do the nice stuff far too often so today is D day for something l have been putting off, because it felt too difficult to do
Not mine but this picture reminded me of a cheap way to up date your nick-knacks...spray paint and what you have or a few charity shop finds in the right shape and size

Perfect for the shelf behind the new table and chairs

Enjoy your day x


Afternoon update


Well I made a start and have jumped the first hurdle, wasn't easy to do but l turned off the heating, sat at my new table and spread out the paper work, made 5 cups of tea and knuckled down
Now I can relax just a little bit for now


Off to read one of the books on my Kindle before they start to pile up, cause me stress and never get read!
The Midwives
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Are calling me and I want to read first, going to see the Film (Marigold Hotel) at the weekend looks so funny and we are watching the Midwives series on TV




ENJOY YOUR AFTERNOON
Washing out blowing in the breeze I think Spring might just be around the corner xx

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. Enjoy your day.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind in comments! Love the colorful dining set! And we showed our 2 boys all the Noo Noo photos.. one of them has a bus and was fascinated by them! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a preview of The Marigold Hotel, brilliant lots of laughs. Came out of the cinema with a great good feel factor, Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete