Sunday 9 September 2012

Bertie 2 years later, The yellow peril.....

CLICK the picture to see more...
Almost a couple of year back Phil bought an old 70's VW Beetle called Bertie
He was in a very poor state, actually I referred to lace I think when I first took a look, really did think Phil had made a huge mistake in taking him on
but....in the last couple of weeks Bertie has started to shine, still a long way to go but all I can say is..

WELL DONE PHIL XX
 My help was with cleaning the seats up ready for when the interior is finished...
Certainly clean......not perfect but for 40+ year old seats, not that bed either.
I take my hat off to you Phil a job well done
hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bertie - don't you look smart - well sone Phil - and Sue of course! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, you were right first time, all down to Phil.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. My son would love this! He adores his bus but had to sell his bug. He misses it. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame he had to sell, really wasn't sure in the beginning but now I am quite looking forward to a first drive in Bertie.
      Hugs x

      Delete