Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hyperbolic crochet...one of the first things I made...

....over 3years ago when I picked up the hook again after a long break
click the picture to see more from the last 3years

Still have these some where in the depths of the craft room
2009 I made a few scarves too over the Winter months
This is the first one I made but I think I unpicked it because it was so heavy it made my neck ache
Must make new light one....Some super soft Alpaca in the stash might be cosy.

2010 A SPIKE STITCH VERSION..to go on a cowl a real favourite
Really Loved this spike stitch hyperbolic, hope we have a really cold winter this year and I can make another hyperbolic scarf/cowl shawl, and cover it in Hyperbolic flowers
so snugly
Hairy Hyperbolic's...

The new double Hyperbolic flower I made last night needs a bead centre to finish it off and was made with just a couple of increase rows...looks nicer in the flesh


Happy Hooking Everyone

6 comments:

  1. Suz, I have been having trouble leaving comments since you changed your format, finally I am in! Love all your work, you are so creative and willing to push the boundaries, I love that.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for making the effort to leave a comment I know the new format give some problems, sorry to all for that but i love the clean modern look to the new formats and if you click the top left word description you can view the blog in so many different ways and find thing easier.
      Boundaries? what boundaries hehehe...just looking for something different to try really
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. I love your hyperbolics ( if that's not too cheeky to say on a blog!!). I must have a go when I have finished all these little knitties for Annie's 5!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHEHE...made me laugh you did and not much has made me laugh in the last two months Jo, thanks for that.
      Busy you then 5 grand kiddies, someone is so very lucky. lol
      Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Those things are so organic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa...loadsa fun, so many thing to try i can't work fast enough lol
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete