Thursday 1 November 2012

Where has the week gone?

Lost track of this week, can't believe it is Friday tomorrow?
Decided to unpick the Cashmere cowl...needs a size bigger hook I think.

But I did take one of my cushions to Knit and Natter yesterday and now it is finished all but buttons
and the second one is almost halfway too
As i was almost finished it fell into a rectangular cushion cover at 41 rows

thinking of taking this unfinished project that is so soft on my holiday with me, very light to pack.

must finish this striped felted pot off too...
and this bag, so many unfinished projects....tut tut!

Had my book back to do another edit on, black and white version, colour next and then it goes to the printers, but won't be released until next May, long process isn't it?
Almost forgot my new walking shoes to show you very very light, very confortable and very soft too
wanted something other than trainers, bit posher hey?

Have fun hus to all x




9 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous projects Sue. Your colour combos are perfect!! Those shoes look so comfy - I bought some walking shoes from M & S but nowhere near as swish as those!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo. Thanks, never thought to look in M&S!...they are very comfy and ever so soft bit like slippers. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Those cushions are looking good,Sue! I really like your holiday project in soft yarn and gorgeous colours! I like the bag too! Very smart walking shoes. Are they nice and comfortable too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... very like having my feet wrapped in cotton wool, should be able to walk miles now hehehe.

      Delete
  3. I have made some pot holders using that pattern you're using on the pillows. I'd like to do some pillows like that too. What brand are the shoes? Having an artsy button on them is nice! Where are you going on hols? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa...something beginning with 'R' i think, will look at them later and let you know lol, Yep the button what made me buy them.
      Lanzarote, with the same friends as we went with in March, we all loved it so much hoped we could manage a return trip before Christmas.
      hugs x

      Delete
  4. Love the projects ! Could you tell me which yarn you are using for your holiday project, love the pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, OMEGA LANG is the brand but a new yarn and I can't find it online at all except for a Debbie Bliss version. Did a post today about it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping your book would be published in time for Christmas. I guess it will have to be a birthday present.

    ReplyDelete