Wednesday 6 February 2013

LOOK WHAT WAS DELIVERED TODAY....

Really excited and happy with the end result, an actual book to look at lol....
 
It will be on sale in May, not sure exactly when yet
 
Just hope everyone likes it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
 
Wore my GS coat to knit and natter today, the girls liked it and I had a wait at the bus stop to come home, got chatting with the others waiting and got some lovely comments about it too hehe.
 
 
HOLIDAY ALL BOOKED..YIPEEEE!!
Cruise took some sorting late last night but all booked so Canary Islands Madeira and Morocco here we come...life can't get any better than this....Picked up a couple of dressy dresses for the cruise from the Charity shop...not something i wear a lot so didn't want to spend much so just under £20 is all it cost me one to go with the crochet lace top...I finished yesterday and a black one with white swirls and flowers ribbon embroidered on it with a few sequins
 
Happy Hooking everyone xx

20 comments:

  1. This is exciting. I hope it makes its way to the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks.....a possibility I hope x

      Delete
    2. Hi just checked with GMC publisher and it has been sold to USA. hugs x

      Delete
  2. WOW!!!! Amazing Sue! You must be so excited. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks...very, after all the hard work I am real pleased with how the cover looks...it was a surprise to me too I hadn't been sent the cover picture before lol
      x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, your book looks terrific! I want one! :-D
    And for now... enjoy the sunshine and have a nice holiday!
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks, hope you will enjoy it.
      Thanks again we are all very excited about the hol...a dream holiday the female half of the foursome, Phil is happy to go along but Dave Alison's hubby isn't so keen, just hope he changes his mind about cruises hey? x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Well deserved! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, certainly came as a surprise when I was asked to do it for sure.lol X

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! The book looks lovely.

    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks, the cover was a surprise to me too hadn't seen this picture before, GMC the publisher chose well I think lol x

      Delete
  6. I seriously can not wait for the book, I am so excited!
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks lol I will let everyone know asap when I have a publish date x

      Delete
  7. Well done Sue! ... I love the modest way in which you have introduced us to your new book - "Look what was delivered today"- very nonchalant! Wonder if we will get to see it here in Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks...want to share with everryone my excitement without showing off, the way it all happened was a real surprise to me too, but a dream come true.
      USA has been mentioned but I will ask about Australia, Could always send you a personal copy though lol x

      Delete
    2. Hi someone is checking about Australia, definietely been sold to USA though.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  8. Wow Sue - that book looks amazing. We will all want one!! Happy hols when it comes round. x Jo

    ReplyDelete