Thursday 5 May 2016

ALWAYS PATTERN CHECK...

Always pays to double check your pattern.

The new Harrogate Sox Pattern 

made in Bergere and a 3.5mm hook..perfect fit, close but it went on OK and it felt comfortable



I thought the addition of maybe just a couple more stitches would give it a tiny bit more easy
BEFORE POSTING THE PATTERN....
Thought I would try the same pattern in this yarn before I shared the pattern

Using the same.....Harrogate Sox Pattern with this yarn it wasn't big enough at the top of the sock

Totally useless the top won't go over my heel...
exactly the same pattern and hook size but in this yarn it won't fit...

JUST RIPPED IT BACK TO THE HEEL 
see if i can make it fit in this yarn, its perfect up to the top of the heel but after that useless!
In Bergere..perfect fit in this one no fit at all!! 

Always pays to check your pattern in different yarns,
before sharing...
or
Only make the particular yarn for that pattern, not something I would be happy with myself
I would want house the same pattern in different yarn..wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment