Friday 20 May 2016

Stylecraft Magic Yarn Balls...mark 2 mixed with sock wool

I love yarn experiments probably more than completing projects...a reason why I have so many WIP!
there is always a new idea to play with and these
Magic ball triangles are great for yarn combination experiments.

BIRTHDAY BNTING?




 If nothing else they will make some awesome Party Bunting for next year.

I will be 65 in just over a years time, although I'm not a party animal 
I have decided to have a Birthday party to celebrate the end of my working life
Everyone laughs when I say I'm finishing with crochet...wonder if they are right?

ANY WAY BACK THE MAGIC YARN BALLS



The second triangle iImade last night is a 
Stylecraft Magic Yarn Ball mixed with sock wool...

Love sock wool for creating your own original yarns, but I've never really bought much. but I  seem to have it given me, a 32litre box full all odd balls so what could be a great way to use some of it up?

ARAN WEIGHT
Sock wool and the dk special, makes about an Aran weight yarn, a favourite of mine for blankets...so maybe a blanket for my birthday next year and not bunting...we shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment