Wednesday 8 June 2016

FANS POST....my book has been short listed for Best Crochet Book

I am so excited to tell you all my book Granny Squares has been short listed for best crochet book 
in 
LET'S KNIT MAGAZINE

I hope you will vote for me?

I'm chuffed to be nominated to win would be awesome
this is the link
HERE TO VOTE
Thanks for your time, I'm chuffed to bits to be nominated and there are some fab opponents...so every vote will count 

SOME AWESOME FANS PROJECTS Dawn
has made her bra for the race using the Kirste 5 Flower, isn't it awesome?
I will do a complete post on the runners and the race when it happens.

MORE INFO ABOUT PURCHASING THE KIRST 5 FLOWER PATTERN FOR YOUR RACE BRA
HERE

Lesley
has been making two of the flow hex blankets for some one special



Christine 
has made an awesome red Bath Mat



Miss Millicent 



has made up my  blanket pattern from book 1 and 2 of my Patterns for Stylecraft 


Sandra 
has made the Hex blanket in such pretty colours too...

and another of the Hex blankets from Book 1made by...
Lulu



No comments:

Post a Comment