Friday, 4 August 2017

MINI CAL BLANKET UPDATE: Rule of 12 Scrap Yarn Blanket.

How is it going? How many circles have you made so far? Are you making a blanket a wrap
 or just a cushion?

My blanket is well underway joined 3 rows yesterday and have 3 left to join then the border
 This blanket has been made from a recycled wip, that I never completed and in the tidy up i found all the circles so decided it would make a great 
New Rule of 12 Scrap blanket....working for me so far

 When i started the original project it was based on all the colours i had in my stash at that time,  I could probably add another 50+ today!
 or do a complete blanket using just the shades in one colour...how time has flown and the stash grown 

My Wrap is completed with the 5 sets of 9 square blocks, just needs the edging stitch to complete it





PART 7: TO COME NEXT WEEK

Enjoy your weekend 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sue have a great weekend sweet 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela, glad you are enjoying it xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sue. What yarn are you using on your blanket, the neutral one?

    ReplyDelete