Tuesday 31 July 2018

FAN SHAWL

Rummaging around in my sample boxes again found a half finished Fan Shawl...almost completed it and sharing a few pictures today.

Alize Cotton/acrylic yarn in a shade china blue colour, my favourite colours at the moment, all shades of blue...










sc, dc, front and back post stitch, 
4mm hook
Alize 55% cotton/45% acrylic yarn, this crescent moon shawl measures approx. 6' unblocked and is a symbol of new life, new beginnings....a crescent shawl always hugs your shoulder beautifully.

Quote from The Power of the Crescent Moon
 Crescent Moon should be viewed each month as a potent symbol of where you are giving “birth” to new areas of your life. This is when you welcome your new creation for your life and cradle it to maturity.

3 comments:

  1. Love this design! I'm a real fan of crescent shawl/scarves, and this one is beautiful. Isn't cotton/acrylic yarn wonderful? I haven't tried Alize yet, but I have used Premier Cotton Fair and I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thank you, you must try the Alize, lovely yarn and i will have try the Premier Cotton Fair, never heard of it before easily available here in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Sue! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete