Wednesday 19 September 2018

SIMPLY CROCHET FLOWER BLANKET AND TORUS PATTERN LINK

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my Flower edged blanket in 
click this link to tell you more


It's been a well loved pattern, already several are under way or have already been completed and shared on my Facebook Group....so pleased you all love it so much.

Thanks Simply Crochet for asking me to contribute to the Magazine on a regular basis...love working with you all 





There is also a small article about me on the back page, with a huge thank you to my fans, for all your support and a mention of a freebie pattern. 
Thanks Simply Crochet....click the link to see the NEW free Torus Scarf pattern mentioned.
Love working on magazine patterns and Simply Crochet are a wonderful magazine to work with...



No comments:

Post a Comment