Sunday 5 May 2019

Something Special from my 2017 sample box....






An off shoot from the Spinning Top blanket, was going to be a new cal for Simply Crochet, last year, but arthritis in my hands meant I couldn't commit to the work load....with the sort out that's going on here in the Craft room, I found all the samples I'd made so far.
So sharing the pictures from 2017....a pattern to come 





 aah! you can see how old the pictures are thats Lovely Lettuce's foot in the picture...miss you lots x


















 Possibilities....



















An off shoot from the Spinning Top blanket, it was going to be a new Cal for Simply Crochet, last year, but arthritis in my hands meant I couldn't commit to the work load....come to light again with the sort out that's going on here in the Craft room, I found all the samples I'd made so far.







1 comment:

  1. Love these motifs, can/t wait for the pattern.
    Thank you.
    Diana, in Alaska

    ReplyDelete