Wednesday 22 June 2011

DESIGNING A POMPOM RUG...Wish l could show you!..BLOGGER PROBLEMS IT SEEMS

Been giving this some thought over the last few days, came up with the idea of punching small circles in all the colours needed and pasting them onto a card to make up a design
simple design to show how.....ooops anyone else having problems?

Sorry everyone for some reason it won't let me add any pictures

SHOCK HORROR!!!....I'll try again later and see if it will work then
Have a fab day though HUGS XX
SEEMS I'M NOT ALONE WITH THIS PROBLEM....isn't blog land great now l don't feel alone
any more hehehe
Hope they sort it soon though



4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem....

    Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, sooooo annoying!!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope Blogger gets their act together cuz I WANNA SEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I want to post too but still not letting me add pictures?????
    If any one knows what to do let me know..total frustration here..l've done full scans and nothing coming up!
    hug Suz x

    ReplyDelete