Wednesday 15 June 2011

FROM ME TO YOU...

My Purple Poppies..don't know exactly where they came from, but beautiful all the same...don't remember planting them at all
Just like crinkly tissue paper aren't they?

Bit wiped out today...so an afternoon snuggled in my nest of wool on the craft room sofas with the TV for me...probably won't stay awake for long though..really didn't want to get out of bed this morning
Bit of a sleepy head today
I'll catch up with all your lovely comments and mail tomorrow, l hope

Have a wonderful Wednesday
Hugs to all xx

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! What a stunning poppy! I didn't think it was real at first - it does look like tissue paper doesn't it? Relax and enjoy a lazy restful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poppy Suz....my fav. I'm feeling just like you today...think it's the weather.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...sooo beautiful! Thank you Suz for this special...

    Many Greetings and i wish you a wonderful Week,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh MYYY goooooooodNESS!! That is a beautiful flower! I just let my eye soak it in. And I have been feeling like you are.. day 2 of just resting. June has been SO busy for me. ::sigh::
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, until I read your post I thought that was tissue paper on the outside of the flower and you had crafted it, how spectacular. nx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suz

    Those purple poppies really are gorgeous, aren't they? Mine are still popping up all over the place. Collect the seed heads, dry them and then sprinkle the seeds where you'd like them to be and next year you can have loads more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Sue - I have similar crop poppies all self seeded a bed 10'x3' all poppies counted a 100 blooms yesterday and well past their best!

    ReplyDelete