Tuesday 17 July 2012

ALMOST FINISHED THE CROCHET BOOK...

All the projects are completed and posted....although no feed back yet so fingers crossed

It's the last two weeks of written text to do and then...who knows?

Writing a Crochet Book has not been an easy task for me....
It has been six months of ups and downs, lots of self doubt and a few terrifying moments and a number sleepless nights. 
But, most of all a great sense of achievement, I was so close to giving up on more than one occasion, 
I can tell you. So glad I gave it a go.

Now, almost at the end of a journey, I will be able to look back on it all and say most of it 
was a lot of fun.

Only down side is sitting for 16hours a day crocheting like mad....well shall we say I won't be asking does my bum look big in this?...DON'T ANSWER THAT.

There is a lot of decorating to do, my garden is groaning under the weeds, the pile of to-do sewing has grown to a mountainous size and 
my own crochet projects are screaming to get out of my head.
My craft room?........a disaster area 
Can't wait to get back to on-line friends, blogging daily and sharing a few ideas

Not a related picture, just a splash of colour to share.
 A new towel, actually more of a sheet really.
 It's huge and great inspiration for a new crochet project don't you think?
My new shopper, Phil bought me for my Birthday a few weeks back.
Adore all the colours.



bye for now.

Hugs to all xx
Hoping to share a few patterns with friends  in August

No comments:

Post a Comment