Sunday 26 December 2010

FABULOUS CLOCK AND A BOOK TO DIE FOR

My 2 favourite pressies
A Card clip clock...love it

and a new book by my favourite Designer/colourists 
Tricia Guild....so inspirational and full of colour
bored furballs snow so deep they won't go out so my plants are suffering...
came back from a bit of last minute shopping Christmas Eve to find two branches chewed off completely
and lying on the rug...

We had a wonderful Christmas day with Friends and their family
Thanks Dave and Alison for a wonderful time
xx

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day too and you got one present at least 
that pushed your buttons

Happy Boxing Day everyone
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...poor plants!! Your book has my interest piqued. I got the Barbra Streisand book on design. Heavenly!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete