Tuesday 7 December 2010

I LOVE CUTTING OUT...

and my partner in paint couldn't make it yesterday coming today...so l settled down yesterday morning with my trusty scissors to do some more Christmas cutting out...
not sure yet where it will go strung up or resting on a window sill?....oooh it's just come to me over our bed and under the new twiggy wreath that's hanging in up there...
right here l think ...

might even have leaping reindeer across a wall!
Mr T gave it the once over...was so cold yesterday in my craft room so l snuggled down on the sofa and made a bit of a mess in the lounge...lol
love the effect the holographic card gives
and l've gone all red too...
and a pile of gingham and felt hearts ready to be sewn together
Don't ya just love Christmas decorations? 

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone
hugs to all

7 comments:

  1. You're so creative...I'm afraid to say we just get the same ones out of the box each year and have no colour scheme at all....the children made lots of them and we just cant bring ourselves to throw them away :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I could just copy and paste Wipso's comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto here! You are just sooo creative Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha just a lot of time to fill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suz, your holiday cutouts are fantastic. The holographic cards are so pretty and I'm loving those gingham hearts! Your ruffled pillows and white headboard are beautiful!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Cheers!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete