Sunday 12 December 2010

ONE TREE UP...

Seem to be missing a couple of boxes of Christmas decorations right now...need to go deeper into the garage store and the still unopened moving boxes!
But made good headway with the decorating today...
all silver in the lounge...
have a pair of these trees...not traditional and not everyone's taste 
and its subtle changing fibre optics
ooops! how did l get in that tiny babble? hehehe
but l love them especially when it goes dark.....
and the candles are lit and the fire is on...
3rd Sunday of Advent 
Candles of Hope and Love been lit and adding the candle of Joy today

Hugs to all xx
linked to Thrifty Decor Chick...Christmas Tree party


Linked to.... Whassup Wednesday aswell

13 comments:

  1. Magical...mystical.....serene....and oh so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like something straight out of the pages of a magazine. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kris said very Magical and beauitiful have not seen a tree like that before..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and all your other decorations too! Check out my blog today Suz! http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com/

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trees are definitely in my taste! I love the shiny fibre optics and the ways it looks like in daytime and nighttime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, you did a good job.............!
    Greetings, Truus

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I love the white tree and all your charming decorations. It's simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How BEAUTIFUL!!! I would LOOOOOOVE for you to link up to my Christmas party that starts in the morning! Its all BREATHTAKING!!!

    blessings xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Pretty Lady! Thank you sooooooo muuuuuuuch for linking up and displaying that button! You KNOW how much i LOOOOOOOOVE your blog! Everything is HEAVENLY!!! MORE MORE MORE Please!!! Gorgeous!

    blessings xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous! I always admire it when someone can take something I might not be drawn to myself and make it look stunning. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog.... I just became a follower....

    I think your little tree is sooo chic! I love it!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very pretty~ love the darling tree! So sweet and peaceful! Stopping by from Kara's blog to say hello!

    ReplyDelete