Monday 13 December 2010

PRESENTS HEARTS AND A CUTE SANTA

A couple of hours sewing made up the hearts l cut the other day just a little more embroidery to do and they will be another finished project to tick off the list

A gift arrived already gift wrapped from the internet.....perfectly wrapped and only about 6 day from half way round the world!

And a cute Santa is looking after them all....

While almost completing my Christmas shopping this morning l treated myself...
not a cuddly toy person at all........but l just had to have him

is it OK to behave like a 3yr old once in a while?.....
he's just so soft and cuddly and oh!....so cute

Hope all your Christmas plans are coming together well

Hugs everyone xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your Santa. Think I could be a 3yr old now and again too :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet it's okay to be a 3 yr old again. I love the Santa and all of your decorations!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super santa, not suprised you couldnt resist him. Your hearts are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some days 3 year olds are the sanest people I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great..... back out in the cold to the craft store I go. Love-em. The ORANGE is actually kind of cool. Get tired of the Red and Green fast. Don't even talk to me about Christmas music. We only do that the last few days.

    Bah-Humbug...no not really,
    Cheerie-O, that's better,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Santa is adorable, I wouldn't have been able to resist him either.
    I love your heart decorations, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all....he makes me smile a lot lol
    And remember...
    Everyone smiles in the same language.
    Hugs to all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definately worth treating yourself to this Santa he is amazing. I treated myself to a squiggy frog in the Disney store the other week and don't regret it at all, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete