Monday 27 February 2017

CARON SIMPLY SOFT: complete range of colours just arrived

I'M HYPERVENTILATING I AM.....
so many yummy shades and they are super soft just like stroking the under belly of a Kitten.
 The post brought my latest design for Homespun Magazine back to me too but thats for another day

As i opened the full to the brim box....


Oh! What fun i am going to have with these today, thats everything on hold for at least 24hours

first few colours laid out 


Thank you Black Sheep Wools for organising this 

i was excited the other day on my visit and you handed me a basket and said help yourself...wow!
But I'm having a heart attack here now with all these super soft and yummy colours, in my hands to play with thank you so much its going to be a fun filled future



...and thanks to Readicut too for the fabulous SPEEDILY SENT collection of Caron Simply Soft.....thats my day filled for sure.

Sorry everyone.....im off to play with Caron Simply Soft, it has fabulous stitch definition so i will be posting pictures as soon as i have a few samples done to share

BREATHE........X

14 comments:

  1. OMG! ����������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG..YOU'RE RIGHT THERE, its fab about to play so sample to come xx

      Delete
  2. OMG the sheen.. So getting some of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITS BEAUTIFUL...just enough sheen and perfect stitch definition sample to come xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hi Belinda..so much fun not so much sleep though lol x

      Delete
  4. I'm going to hobbycraft to check this out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently crocheting an historical temperature blanket using this yarn for the first time and I LOVE IT!! Have fun with your new find!

    ReplyDelete