Sunday 8 October 2017

Yarn shopping WW DAY OSWESTRY, today for a new bag creation...

Feeling in need of another bag, well a girl can't have too many bags can she?




Gathered together my sample creations as inspiration, 2009 to 2013 with lots of colour....







Yarn shopping today at Wonderful Wool Day Oswestry, [click for full details]
I've never been before so really looking forward to the day and i have a yogo for Crocheters class booked for 3 quite excited

I will be on the look out for lace weight 3ply anything in a fine weight for the new bag creation


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like visiting your blog!!! Such a beautiful creations with amazing colors:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue!! I am trying to contact you to see how I can go about booking you for a workshop in Cheshire, can you drop me an email at hello@thecrochetsanctuary.co.uk or give me a call on 07554889513 xx

    ReplyDelete