Sunday 12 February 2012

Remember back in September when.....

we were looking at a white circular table and 4 different coloured chairs

after looking at lots we decided on a white Tulip table designed by Eero Saarinen in the 50's
 and a blue, orange, red, and lime green Panton 'S' chair by Verner Panton designed in 1967 

so excited......they are on order
Bought for me as an early Birthday present form Phil he couldn't wait for my birthday to order it lol

We have found a lovely new home for my old white painted square table and chairs

off for a walk soon
Enjoy your Sunday x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hallelujah...you are back to blogging the old fashioned way????
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Kris l'm not, BEEN A BIT OF A DILEMA, so I decide eventually to split the blogs this one will be house and home stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, Suz! I look forward to seeing the new things!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete