Saturday 19 November 2016

Sue Pinner's Tartan workshop at Black Sheep Wools Craft Barn












Wonderful to meet everyone yesterday
Stella, Barbara, Sheila, Gillian, Margaret, Sue, Joanne, Julia, and Holly had a very creative day at Sue Pinner's Tartan Workshop

Thanks to Black Sheep Wools catering department for a fabulous lunch and yummy afternoon cakes. 

And of course we all had a little shop too, such a wonderful space, we all decided if it wanted to continue to snow, we didn't mind being snowed in but it stopped snowing and we all had to leave...thanks for a fab day Hookers 

The Tartan Workshop was a follow on workshop from the Triangle workshop on the 
16th September
and Afternoon Tea with Sue Pinner a couple of weeks ago on 27th October

Hope to see you all again, some time next year 








1 comment:

  1. I love your work. I just discovered you and your blog by linking up to somebody else's blog (can't remember who). Anyway, I wanted to ask if you have the pattern for the neck warmer/shawl you used for this crochet flower: http://theflowerbed-shr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/week-5-ruffle-flowers.html. I hope you know where you found the pattern. I want to make the flower AND the scarf/neck warmer/shawl. I appreciate your time in replying to me. My email address is: marrianna65@gmail.com.

    Best wishes from one of your new fans.
    Marrianna in Flagstaff, AZ, USA

    ReplyDelete