Thursday 23 November 2017

STAR 4 OF 6NEW STAR PATTERNS 2017...

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts and good wishes, such a lot of caring in this small crochet world of ours, lovely that it shows up when you're having a down moment......

THANK YOU ALL, It's making a difference....
just had to add some colour somewhere didn't I? 

Wrist Update: Still limited flexibility, up, down, left or right or it HURTS, so still keeping it relatively still. Swelling has gone down sorry to say its back to ts wrinkly self again, pity!

But i do think there is an improvement each day, I can now pick up the hook in finger and thumb but thats about it cant unscrew a jar or squeeze a tea bag, but its certainly getting better.

Filling my time with lots of books

Finished the first of my Debbie Macomber, Rose Harbour series,
The Inn at Rose Harbour..... loved it, couldn't put it down until my Kindle died on me so I had too....how a book about death can be so uplifting, i shed lots of tears but smiled a lot too, sign of a good writer for me?

2nd Book in the series: Rose Harbour in Bloom ready and waiting...click the links for more info

 I do need to move too, so i've found the Body Grove You tube videos to do, just 5minutes of dance,  so i will try to do 3 or 4 each day keeping my hand safe...fun

BACK TO THE 4TH STAR FOR TODAY

STAR 4: LARGER STAR


Finger wrap of 10 wraps, 
ROUND 1: ch2 counts as first dc, 11dc into circle, sl st to complete [12dc]
ROUND 2: Att, yarn in any st, ch2 counts as first dc, dc into same st, 2dc in next st, ch7, 2dc in next 2 sts, ch7, repeat for all points, sl st to complete. [6 x ch7 loops]
ROUND 3: Att, yarn between any 2 pairs of dc, 5dc, 1tr, ch3, 1tr, 5dc, in ch7 loop, sc between next 2 pairs of dc, repeat for all points 

Join at the points for a wrap, scarf garland of stars or just single stiffened stars to hang up for the Christmas festivities....enjoy



2 comments:

  1. Lovely crochet star, Suz! Christmas is in the air, we can already smell it. I hope that the wrist swelling goes down and you recover soon, so we can enjoy your wonderful crochet designs again. Love and hugs! πŸ’•πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks getting there slowly another week should se me ablate crochet again i hope xxx

      Delete