Monday 10 December 2018

DAY 8, 9 &10 ADVENT CALENDAR

A little bit poorly over the weekend with a chesty cough, couple of days of Christmas Films and lots of sleep, flu plus and hot drinks. Still a bit full of cold but lots better this morning.


So. I managed to complete the Slipper wrap motifs, 

ALL 49 of them that makes it 
approx. 80" [203cm] long x 16" [41cm] wide

I hope to complete a small border this afternoon and share some finished pictures tomorrow of me wearing it, to the Knit andNatter i go too once a month .



Love it already going to be really snuggly folded in half and wraps around my neck with both ends to the front.

Made from the front slipper motif in my book 2 
Granny Squares and Shapes page 56



Very simple last row of sc, and ch3 loops to join as you go in every second st.
I'll add the border pattern tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment