Sunday 9 May 2010

ADDED SOME COLOUR TO THE WALLED BORDER AT FRONT

l know l should be sorting boxes lol but the sun was shining and the small walled border of a front garden was looking soooooooo sad......


 So off to Dobbies garden centre l went and bought some colour.....doesn't look sad any more
only problem was l didn't have my gardening tools so l did it all with a serving spoon and scissors hahaha

The neighbours will never speak to me now having cut the lawn edge with a pair of scissors took ages but it did the trick

Can't wait for the wisteria to get to it's best it's covered in blooms will be a stunner soon
sore hands and very thirsty but a happy front garden now lol
Hope you all had a rewarding day too
Hugs all xx

4 comments:

  1. That sounds just like the sort of thing I would do! I once painted my fron door with an old blusher brush as I couldn't find a paintbrush - worked ok for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! Right? Happy Mother's Day Suz!

    Hugsxx
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget the boxes-enjoy the garden I say!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girlfriend. Now, you are HOME. Love the colors and plants you picked. Remember, to water.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete