Friday 28 December 2012

More Crochet Moss Stitch Stripes....

I said I might make a hat next........although not felted.
It's a hat at the moment, soon to be a jacket but for a chair and I'm afraid its more Moss stitch....
stripes the same pattern as the bolster.
two chairs to do but I might change the pattern for the second not sure yet.
Worked in the round in Marble Chunky for the main back ground rows and two strands of plain colour DK......
 44 Stitches in the round, so down one side of the chain and up the other to make 88stitches in total. Crochet alternate rows with a 5mm hook and the stripes just appear.

. I'm doing 6 rows of each plain colour (thats 12 rows all together to make the broad stripes) before changing the plain colour to make broad strips exactly like the bolster cushion

He didn't want his picture taken but I took it anyway lol....thanks James for all the ipad help another lesson today, can't wait
and you were very patient with me this time.....xx

I've had the SAD LIGHT on here for the last 3 days been so grim and grey although the sun did try to appear yesterday afternoon.

Our flood barriers seem to be holding in town at the moment, although the Severn has flooded the fields so it looks more like a lake just down the road, we aren't in any danger but I do feel for those in the UK that had Christmas spoilt because of floods, so many having a second flood in weeks, don't know how they are coping.

SO FED UP WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS 
I am having with my blog so I have gone back to the 'simple version' and hope all the problems solve themselves...fingers crossed!

Hugs to all x

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness.. I am so glad you went back to the simple version.. it's so much easier!! Love the crochet pillow!

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete