Sunday 31 January 2010

OOOH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!

Got the bag of FILZ-IT yarns out same stuff l used for my felted bag and l'm using for my mates Birthday Bag
Crocheted some rings and bangles and wrapped some small balls and felted them too
works brill so l have lots of colours to play with now!!!

Before and after pics

The after pics of all the rings and pebbles could be used for all sorts of projects

Just love the pebbles so tactile...like s stress ball fun to squeeze and play with hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Wow Suz.....how busy are you!!! i love the wool never seen it before but just off to google it!! You are super talented thanks for sharingxxx
    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come and stay at your place?? I want to play with that yarn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Suz that stuff is just so neat! Where do I find it? I wanna play with it too. I think I can just wear gloves to work with it and you probably do that anyway right? Such pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Jude and I be roommates 'cause I want to come play also. You do the neatest things.

    ReplyDelete