Friday 17 May 2013

NEW CROCHET SUBSCRIBER SITE UPDATE

NEW SUBSCRIBER CROCHET PATTERN SITE LINK
click the above  link and mail me please if you are interested
CROSSING EVERYTHING for JUNE 1ST 2013.

GRANNY SQUARES SUBSCRIPTION SITE TOTALLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE JUST FOR TODAY
JUNE 24TH JUNE
 
There will be a year of crochet for subscribers.
 Ideas are coming thick and fast at the moment. Struggling to get it all written down...playing hooky is too much of a temptation. lol
 
I've got motif patterns with lots of variations, yarn and colour posts, over the year there will be competed projects.....cushions, chair covers, bunting, bags, hats, tea cosies, coats and jackets, cand rochet storage ideas.
 Lots of spots, circles, squares and hexagons and all the variations I can think of...
hoping to inspire and assist in all your crochet ideas.
 
Do hope you will find this new venture of interest.
 

One of the first designs I did last year, thinking Noo Noo camper blanket and was included in my book
GRANNY SQUARES....
 
A HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU.....
To everyone who has bought my book
A mail from GMC Publisher a couple of days ago telling me it was already going for a reprinted.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
I can't tell you all how pleased I am that you all love it so much.
xx

7 comments:

  1. Oops! I will try again... What a great blog! Love your work! So glad I discovered you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules...I GOT THE MESSAGE BUT NOT AS AN E MAIL...need to have your contact details please
      Thanks for wanting to join the fun
      Sue

      Delete
  2. Ww, what a great blog. I love all the colors and beautiful patterns. Congratulations on your book ! That is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you...and to think I almost gave up on more than one occasion lol.....so glad I didn't.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Hi There, Congrats with your book!!! Hope there's going to be many more reprints!!!Have a super weekend!!!
    Love
    AMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a beginner and love your items.. Have posted a link o=to you on my own blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suz! I lost you, found you, and find that you are now an author of your first crochet book! How very exciting is that!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete