Wednesday 6 January 2010

ICING AND PURPLE GLASSES

New Glasses...purple! hehe
Needed to go to a 1.75 for my reading glasses only ones l have found so far are purple


Tried a night time shot at 5 this morning of the icing we got last night
Took ages to take aswell hence the shaky pic lol

Snow has put a stop to the house hunt for today but collecting a selection on line to look at next week

Thanks for all the good wishes on the house hunt and my use of colour you don't know how much that means to me
Thank you sooooo much
Happy crafting

I found I could say things with colour and shapes
that I couldn't say any other way
things I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those purple eye glasses!! (0; Have a great day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great glasses and wonderful quote from Georgia O'Keeffe. I love her "take" on flowers. Was lucky enough to get to an exhibiton of her work many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic, the glasses and the quote!Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all had as much fun as me today....naughty girl l was
    So much for getting stuff sorted early in the year and not starting new projects!! LOL
    They had the glasses in blue and red and green too but not one pair in the 1.75...really hard to find
    hugs Suz xx

    ReplyDelete