Monday 9 November 2009

THE JOY OF COLOUR

THE BEGINNINGS ON MY RIPPLE THROW
a work in progress

I love colour and often get asked about colour combo's......l'm not a natural at this and study colour all the time l still often get it wrong and agonise over some combinations

So l went looking for on line sites to help with colour combos found a couple
l thought might be of help...have fun

if set to auto will give you a selection of colours that 'go' together

Just answer a few questions and a selection of colours will be yours !

Want to do a colour test?..try this one the LOWER the score the better you did

l got 4 for my 1st score...area of blues was my downfall hehehe

Warning it's addictive

Some wonderful colour combo's if you like clear bright colours like l do

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful treat to have these new sites to look at in regards to the study of color. I seriously don't think you have a problem at all. But, these are going to be a lot of fun to play with. I'll let you know my score.....it's going to be higher than 4 that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say.. I love those flowers. Would really like a quick tutorial or guide on those beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for asking..it's done
    have fun
    Mind the colour game got tuck on it yesterday and 3 hours later!!!!!...oooops
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete