Wednesday 5 October 2016

King Arthurs Round Table CAROUSEL

Hop this blog post will help those doing the King Arthurs Round table CAROUSEL.
Please feel free to play and enjoy more colours than me...working with just 6 Batik Colours for this particular version of the Carousel.
Cream, Biscuit, Old Gold, Olive, Indigo, Cherry Batik

part 3 the pentagons 

All of the round 3's are to be in biscuit and the joining colour is old gold, other wise mix the remaining 4 colours in any combination you like.


Hope this will help those having ago at a King Arthur Carousel

Off to Ally Pally early in the morning and won't be back until later Saturday so catch up on SUNDAY 
Have fun and there are now two 5minute videos on the band joining and the pentagon joining



12 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much Sue. I know that you are extremely busy but still took the time to post this. I really appreciate it.

    Linda Arnaout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, you're welcome hope it helps a bit xx

      Delete
  2. I love this colourway, will have to have a go when I've finished my first (standard Batik colourway).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RosieC i will look forward to seeing it have fun x

      Delete
  3. The pentagons are so pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many balls of each colour would be needed for this one? I would live to make it as a Christmas version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yoda1, sorry a work in progress so not exactly sure yet..the whole blanket needs approx. 900g only using 6 colours and the banding needed 100g each so if you stat with 900g -200g for banding=700g -approx. 50g =650g for the edge stitch divide that by the 6 colours used and pick your favourite for the odd 50g and use more of that one...best i can do at this stage but hope that helps x

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I'm doing the batik one and love it but I like the green so much too.

      Delete
  5. Oh Sue! I do like this version of the Carousel. I must make this version but first to finish the original. Thank you so much - I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AriesVal, thanks its been popular for sure xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete