Friday 12 November 2010

LIME AND FATHER CHRISTMAS

Morning sunshine....added a new Father Christmas to my collection yesterday
hehe real cute Santa
Lay in bed this morning looking at my beloved lime knitted jacket hanging over my Christmas nightie and dressing gown...l love a new set for Christmas
still a favourite colour and it looks fab in the all white bedroom browsing a few of my books l might be on the look out for lime curtains to make double curtain for the bedroom..may be
to go with a few lime goodies about the house...
 
exotic flower....
and l love this wooden bowl that's been hanging around for years hehe

and dried Alium seed heads 
found a perfect size caserole and only £2 from Asda..a bargain
and another inspirational kitchen...in ESSENTIALLY FRENCH
and love the way these flowers are totally covered in glass...in TABLE STYLE

Have a Fabulous Friday All
hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. Every time I visit, there is something fun, new, excited, charming and wonderful to see. Love the Lime jacket...Did you make that? Oh, me, Oh, my...

    Great weekend wishes,
    You know who...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new father christmas is really adorable! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both..book shelves today they're up but not filled yet so fun to follow
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete