Saturday 5 December 2015

CROCHET: Wendy Festival Throw is now a square

Do i keep the square of 7 x 7 squares or make it rectangular and bigger still maybe 7 x  9 squares and spend another day making squares?


Then to add a border...triangles with a border or a straight border?


I liked the idea of triangles but not so pleased with how they actually looked after doing several...more thought needed.

the 6 colours of yarn I am using in this throw
6mm hook and its beautiful to work with, soft and cosy when made up 

2 comments:

  1. Love the yarn and colours. For me, it would have to be rectangular and straight borders. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very helpful, I just can't decide....was hoping to finish it today but it might take me until tomorrow if i decide to make it bigger thanks x

      Delete