Saturday 7 May 2011

NOTHING ON TV LAST NIGHT......UPRIGHT OR CYLINDER?

Do you think TV has gone down the pan just lately or is it me?

I don't watch soaps so there isn't much on l watch before 9ish, that's if l manage to stay awake, but just lately there doesn't seem to be much on at all. I didn't know what to do last night all on my own, so l made a few colourful card flowers
Although it started out as something else....a garland in the making l think

they just need a black centre to finish them off...a brad or a button?
Just recording a purchase date really but such a satisfying couple of hours with a new friend....
Meet Blue Bissell
we've just spent a lovely dirty couple of hours together lol
6 drum fulls of dust, cat and fluff later (Bakewell has always seemed a fluffy house) 
never had a fluffy house before, any way l digress, 
Blue Bissell and l have sucked and beaten the house to within an inch of it's life this afternoon and the nasty Dyson Cyliner that gave me back ache, l'm also positive it never cleaned the carpets too well either, has been banished to the corner

  ahhhh!...l Love my Blue
Blue and l even jumped into a bowl of soapy water together ready for another afternoon of fun next week!
lol

Enjoy your Saturday everyone
Hugs to all x


10 comments:

  1. Suz, I have to say I am in love with my Dysom. I have been for several years...and it is still going on strong. I just bought the cordless Dyson to do my stairs, and have to say I am very pleased. Doesn't take much to make me happy thats for sure.
    Happy Weekend.
    MErediht

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers Suz. I love that blanket underneath them too. Errrmmm tv... I don't watch much but that Exile is very good. You can catch up on iplayer. Try Seesawtv.com as well. Loads of good stuff on there like Jane Austen films etc..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AFTER ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN THE KITCHEN I AM IMPRESSED BY ALL THIS OTHE HOUSEWORK TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our pleasures are simple aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old Hoover is on it's last legs so I will consider a bissell replacement :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Great flowers.
    Your vac looks great. Don't think we have that brand in Aus.
    Mmmmm tv seems boring Here as well.
    Can't wait for the new series of Doc Martin.
    Have you had a series since the baby was born?
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled to report that vacuuming is my husband's domain. We have a Dyson and he's had issues with it, he doesn't think it's working as good as when it was new... but isn't that always the case? Hugs, Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi yes you are right telly is so boring! I even missed the sophie Hannah adaptation last week as they changed the name of the title for tv, grrr!jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Bissell is one of the best vacuum's I have ever had, just wish the cylinder was a little bigger or my cats were less furry! I too had a Dyson and it sucked (not in a good way either)
    Love your flowery clock.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers! Will you share a torturial?

    ReplyDelete