Wednesday 23 March 2011

Holiday shopping and NooNoo's blanket calls

Did a little bit of shopping while on holiday...new sarong, clip and some costume jewellery...
the back ground colour is greener than it looks in the picture though...
HOW TO TIE A SARONG...brill video link
a few more beads to add to the collection too...
these will go well with another sarong l have...ready for next time!
and l might make a green and blue jacket after the multi coloured one l'm on right now..another project l hoped to finish for the 9th!
Something like this with the last row left off
after all the large flowers and motifs l've been working on lately l really have enjoying the teeny tiny size medallions l took away with me....didn't do much but it was really an experiment for the posh frock project...it grew a little bit in the 1st few days but after that l read instead
takes a while 'cos it's only about the size of a 10 pence piece..
BUT......
I must get on with the final round of NooNoo's blanket, time is running out,
it's needed for the 9th April...only just over 2 weeks to finish it

A yellow and green round to finish it off....but the good weather we have returned too means the garden is calling again but l must try and do a few flowers every day until it is finished
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone
Hugs xx 

12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful jewellery and I love the colours in your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the juggling of gardening, crochet etc etc
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Val..love your teapots too lol real fun
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your work is just beautiful Suz! I'm so glad you're enjoying your vacation.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suz..you do produce the most beautiful things! How I wish I could meet you in person! Hey...were you on holiday in the US? It sure looked like my neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog a while ago through a post on The Garden Bell about The Flower Bed. I love your beautiful creations and use of color. It's a delight to visit every day and see what's new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty! Silly question, I know, but how do you use your sarong?...skirt, dress, swimsuit coverup?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new jewellery esp the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suz.. I hate to admit to being jealous of your exotic trip. I'm stuck in Oregon where Spring is coming very slow due to cold and rain.

    Your pinks/lavender/orange flowers are a TREAT for my eyes.. "eye candy" definitely works to describe them.

    Hugssssss, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello girl Friend

    You have good taste.

    Martha ( Costa Rica)
    markirhencrossstitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I found your blog - I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone...think l've mailed everyone
    forgive me if l missed someone out
    Hugs to all xx

    ReplyDelete