Monday 7 March 2011

PURE SILK....

It was really my first choice and when l saw this cone of  pale shimmery lime Silk...well it jumped into my hands...l'd found my Posh Frock yarn!
it's just perfect, exactly what l wanted and the cone l have will be almost enough to make my Posh Frock too!
Tried the Linen and a cotton mix called Shiny Cotton....love the yarns but the silk won my heart
the blue is the linen...quite a coarse yarn but makes a lovely crisp flower
Colourmart is an Aladdin's cave of yummy yarns....so lucky to have it on my doorstep

Sweet Dreams everyone
Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. How do you get so much done? You are a marvel! I'm 50% inspired, 50% jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way they turned out, I can only imagine how nice they feel to the touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful - you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Suz! That silk looks fabulous too.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo - that is oh so gorgeous, not to mention sexy, glamorous! Just makes you want to touch it and run your fingers over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suz, those colors together are extremely classy. Bravo! Can't wait to see it as "wearable art"!

    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab yarn Suz. If only that shop was open when I'm not working!
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a huge stash of lovely silky flahrz. Can't wait to see your frock!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are beautifull!
    as always actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Suz Blog came to know her, you are to be congratulated, all are beautiful crochet work, since I am his follower, I find myself wanting to facebook search Porphirio Jussara, the picture I have short hair with black shirt, I live in Rio de Janeiro , Brazil. Ok!
    I also crochet, embroidery is my passion, working with plastic canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lime silk is just beautiful - look forward to seeing the posh frock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flowers. Good Job, I like it.

    See you

    Martha ( Costa Rica)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suz love love the colour, that green is so on trend atm and in silk it positivle glows!

    ReplyDelete