Thursday 3 March 2011

MISSONI AUTUMN/WINTER ...wow!

Some fabulous ideas here... MISSONI AUTUMN/WINTER 2010
from a patchwork of blended knits to crochet flowers..fabulous collection still great for inspiration 

well worth taking a peek at the complete show
here Vogue shows
loving the Missoni blended yarns

A FEW MORE FLOWERS
My addiction to flowers means l can still find some gems hiding in my work room!!
found a bag of flowers yesterday while looking for a popper punch.....still haven't found the punch!
and a whole load of pastels too...
pretty!
Don't ya just love flowers?
Have a thrilling Thursday everyone
and remember...
No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head.  ~Terry Josephson
so make it a happy place to be
hugs all xx

9 comments:

  1. You must have boxes full of treasures in that craft room of yours :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now those are some seriously pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely blog, you have!!! All that flowers! I love them so much. I'll following you from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a treat today. You are for ever creating aren't you.

    Scooter is home today. I'm making him go out for a photo shoot. Lordy, what has my mind gotten us into today. Pop over later, if we get done what I want to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really happy flowers, perfect for the coming spring! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!! WOW !! Beautiful flowers.

    B.rgds
    Martha ( Costa Rica )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the flowers! I'm almost done with my granny stripe border and then a tada post on that.. THEN.. back to my FLOWERS! WOO HOO!

    Have a great weekend!! Hugs from Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again everyone and thanks to those who have joined THE FLOWER BED too..already almost half full..Google will only allow 100 on a group b log
    FABULOUS STUFF
    hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete