Wednesday 9 March 2011

WOKE UP WITH THIS IDEA IN MY HEAD...

so l just had to do something with it didn't l?....
sort of a scarf collar is emerging....not a full day's crochet but l have what l think will be half of it finished yesterday....ran out of the grey DK wool and not sure where l bought it 
so a hunt is on!
The outer band is James Brett Chunky Marble...soooo soft and l love this wool...not my usual bright colour but l can see this medallion made in some brights as well....a ceramic picture l have could be the inspiration for the next one!
sorry l forgot where it came from

Slipped a couple of the medallions into the Posh Frock ideas....was thinking a totally flowery dress might not be really me but it's growing in ideas by the day lol
Excuse the scruffy yellowy looking me pic's taken late last night but it gave an idea of the medallion size better...and the 1st picture is a good colour representation 
mmmm...another idea just struck me, a jacket for the winter may be?

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone
Hugs to all x


Just living is not enough.  
One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.  
~Hans Christian Anderson



14 comments:

  1. Does your brain never rest Suz? :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fast do you crochet?! Every time I pop in there's something new. Great idea for the scarf/ collar.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have such a headache at the end of the day with all those ideas buzzing around! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty "whatever it will be" Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so pretty. thank you for sharing.

    love from germany, eli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could crochet as fast as you. Not had time to do the button yet (nasty cold and now my son's birthday) but will have it done as asap. Hope it's ok to use your layered flower pic again Suz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you ever sleep ? So lovely....

    Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such wonderful ideas, wish i could come up with as many as you. Love the color choice. Thanks for keeping us updated often. I look forward to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, this is totally fun. Isn't it amazing what we can dream up when we sleep. That is if we sleep. I'm still trying to dream up something but another blanket with my flowers. I need that lightbulb moment.

    T.G.B. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed at how much you can accomplish so quickly... though I want time to slow as my children are younger... I look forward to the day where I can crochet the day away...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suz, we watched "Bright Star" the other evening and the girl in it wore this adorable little sweater/jacket thing made of tiny little circles, made me think of those yo-yo quilts. Your design makes me think of that and I love it. I think her little circles were crocheted out of fine thread. Have you seen the movie?

    Hugs from Oregon, USA -- Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all and thanks l'm addicted to the hook l'm afraid just can't stop right now lol

    Bright star....No not seen it but l know the jacket you mean beautiful and l think it's by the French Crochet artist Sophie Digard....she has some stunning work...very very expensive
    Link to her site on the left hand sight but google her and her work worth a peek her work is made up of several fine threads at a time
    Hus to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suz, please email me at Teresa@ByTeresa.com and I will send you back a photo of the little coin jacket - I found it on the net! :-)

    ReplyDelete