Thanks to 'Happy in Red' for the silk/cotton mix suggestions and 'A Life Like Vera' for offering to share some ideas
Kate...'The Garden Bell'...have you missed the WINNERS post...mail me need your address?
Found a ball of 4ply white cotton in the stash yesterday so had a little play and made some decisions
2. 3mm/3.5mm hook will be just right too
3. Silk/cotton or a linen/cotton mix..about 400 grms. needed
4. Cream/beige or a pale grey for colour
5. Better holiday project than the really big blanket l was planning (wasn't really practical with packing and weight restrictions)
6. Freeform crochet l'll let it grow
7. Making a simple dress starting at the bottom and l'll work upwards
ColourMart is just across the road from me so hoping to go over and see what they have in 4ply mixes
I'll make it up as l go but saw this pattern that was another inspiration....
Sirdar Pattern for a top and a dress, pretty isn't it?
Hoping it will be ready for the special cruise we are planning for next year....so l've got about a year to make it..wish me luck
Fingers crossed l don't get bored and never finish it!
Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone